Monday, September 28

A Few More Surprises Before Autumn Takes Hold

Summer isn’t quite ready to say goodbye and paid us a fleeting visit last week.

Autumn, however, has taken possession of the night-time, with temperatures dropping. Oddly, some of our windows steamed up on the outside one morning.

Darkness is creeping in far too quickly and evening walks with Ruby are coming to an end, which means less time will be spent outdoors.

The allotment is also starting to feel more autumnal, with more clearing and harvesting to do and, if the weather would only co-operate, some beds that need digging.

I also have to admit to a gardening mistake which opened up a new opportunity.




NB: Sometimes comments made here rather than on my main blog often are overlooked and languish in a moderation list. Sorry if this happens - I'm honestly not ignoring you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment - it is great to hear from you and know that there are people out there actually reading what I write! Come back soon.
(By the way any comments just to promote a commercial site, or any comments not directly linked to the theme of my blog, will be deleted)
I am getting quite a lot of spam. It is not published and is just deleted. I have stopped sifting through it and just delete any that ends up in my spam folder in one go so I am sorry if one of your messages is deleted accidentally.
Comments to posts over five days old are all moderated.