60103 Flying Scotsman with The Yorkshireman
-
It's a long time since we've been out capturing any steam on the main line
and we were definitely out of practice.
>
Copyright: Original post from ht...
8 years ago
Lovely butterflies, Sue. This year there are no a lot of them.
ReplyDeleteHus!
There have Nadezda and it's good to see,
DeleteI love seeing butterflies on the butterfly bush - makes me happy :)
ReplyDeleteSo do I Margaret especially as for two years they seemed to have disappeared.
DeleteGreat photos! Your post goes with mine. Notice the little things. I love that you can see the butterfly eating.
ReplyDeleteThe camera shows us things we can't spot with the naked eye doesn't it., Bonnie? I'm fascinated by the butterflies' eyes.
DeleteYour photos are exquisite. I am always surprised when I see butterflies on your blog that I might see in my garden.
ReplyDeleteYou get some beauties that we never see, Lisa
Delete