Monday, April 21

Communal plot - semi covered!

Thanks to Jan, Martyn and Matt we have managed to get the weed suppressant membrane spread out over the communal plot. The only problem is that we didn't have enough of it. If anyone has any surplus to requirements can you let me know or even better pop it on the communal plot or even better still spread it on an uncovered area of the plot. Hopefully soon we can get going on the bays and raised beds and decide what else we want to do. Click here for the story so far

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment - it is great to hear from you and know that there are people out there actually reading what I write! Come back soon.
(By the way any comments just to promote a commercial site, or any comments not directly linked to the theme of my blog, will be deleted)
I am getting quite a lot of spam. It isnot published and is just deleted. I have stopped sifting through it and just delete any that ends up in my spam folder in one go so I am sorry if one of your messages is deleted accidentally.
Comments to posts over five days old are all moderated.